{ LABELS }

17 January 2011

**And the best dressed award goes to .. - Golden Globes 2011**

Last night the 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards were held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills. Here are my best dressed picks-it was impossible to pick only one. Which one is your favourite guys? :) Happy Monday Justyna xxx


Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace

Emma Stone in Calvin Klein


Eva Longoria in Zac Posen



Scarlett Johansson in Elie Saab


Lea Michele in Oscar de la Renta



Anne Hathaway in Armani Priv



Mila Kunis in Vera Wang


Natalie Portman In Victor & Rolf

Catherine Zeta-Jones in Monique L'Hullier



3 comments:

  1. Green was the trendy colour of the night but I loved Olivia Wilde's dress the best myself.
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picks! Catherine Zeta-Jones is probably my favourite!

    xoxo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought Anne Hathaway and Olivia Wilde ROCKED it.


    http://projecttrophywife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

{ YOU MAY ALSO LIKE }

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...