{ LABELS }

12 August 2012

**Olympics 2012 - Closing Ceremony**

Olympics are over! It's Official! I am watching live and it's been amazing! The opening was great and closing even better. The line up was superb - Jessie J, George Michael, Fatboy Slim, Annie Lenonx, Queen and more. The closing ceremony really showed what Britain is about - we have a huge history from music, film to fashion! They really showed the best bits within 2.5 hours. Here are some pictures from tonight ceremony and even though I am not British myself - I am really proud of the country where I live.
I must say the bit I really enjoyed was the British Fashion :) No surprise here :) The Olympic Stadium was transformed into a giant catwalk as supermodels Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss stole the show at the closing ceremony. They both wore Alexander McQueen and they looked fantastic! Here are some pictures - in case you missed the show :) Justyna xxx

See you in Rio in 2016 :) which I am sure will be very spectacular!

The Supermodels :)

Kate Moss appears wearing a gold Alexander McQueen dress

Naomi Campbell, draped in gold, takes over, strutting in a dazzling gold McQueen dress with a long train

The Kaiser Chiefs

Spice Girls are back and looking fantastic!

One Direction 

Jessie J & Queen
Source: Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment

{ YOU MAY ALSO LIKE }

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...