{ LABELS }

14 January 2012

**Something for the boys...Something for the girls**

First of all HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! We are already half way through January and I am really looking forward to 2012! I have few really exciting projects lined up so please stay tune! :) It's been ages since my last post and I definitely owe you few posts guys from 2011! This is one of them....something I have never shoot before - Lingerie. You could say what's to shoot when it comes to bras and knickers - but trust me there are so many styling ideas you can come up with and really have fun with styling. Have a look at the shoot I had in December and the end results are really good. That's always down to a great team work of amazing people, photographer, hair & make up professionals and of course the MODEL!  Have a fab weekend! Justyna xx





 and last one...beauty shot....Monica (H&M) just did amazing job with those eyes...


Credits:

Photographer: James Lee
Styling: Justyna Gorajala 
Make Up: Monica Rossi
Assistant: Ewelina Poniewaz




No comments:

Post a Comment

{ YOU MAY ALSO LIKE }

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...