{ LABELS }

16 November 2010

**Street Style - New York girl**


I have been really busy recently with my photoshoot which was on Sunday hence no post for more than a week but as soon as the pictures are done (photographer Paul is working on them very hard at the moment) I will add to my blog so keep checking!
Anyway.... about the above picture which I wanted to share with you. I love street style photos and this one I like the most- stunning girl from New York who is looking super stylish! I lover her combo - fur & lace! So beautiful! Enjoy it :) Hope you having a good week so far, Justyna xx

PS: Source: fashionising.com

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your pics!
    cupcake
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will post them promise :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so looking forward to see pics from your photoshoot! :)

    Ps. I love the pic you posted... so stylish...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, can't wait! And loving all the fur this season!

    http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

{ YOU MAY ALSO LIKE }

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...